add to favorites : reference url back to results : previous : next
Zoom in Zoom out Pan left Pan right Pan up Pan down Maximum resolution Fit in window Fit to width Rotate left Rotate right Hide/show thumbnail
Library : 5th library addition, 1939 Main Library
Library : 5th library addition, 1939 Main Library
TitleLibrary : 5th library addition, 1939 Main Library
Building NameUniversity Library
Campus Map Number41
DescriptionErnest L. Stouffer (Architect). English Brothers Company. Photo taken: 4/25/39. National Register Building #00000413.
TypeBlack-and-white Photograph
File Nameconstructionphotos09_display.jpg
File Size1.58MB
Coverage-SpatialChampaign (Ill.)
RightsDigital publication of the Campus Built Environment compilation is Copyright 2007, Board of Trustees of the University of Illinois. This resource is provided for research consultation and for scholarly purposes only. Further distribution and/or any commercial use of the works from this site is strictly forbidden without the permission of the University of Illinois and the holder of the copyright in the drawing or photograph, where copyright in the original work is held by another party. Please contact the University of Illinois Archives at for more information.
DCMI TypeImage
RepositoryUniversity of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. University Archives
CollectionUniversity of Illinois Built Environment
PublisherUniversity of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Library
powered by CONTENTdm ® | University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign Homepage ^ to top ^